Harry J. Potter attended the Sorting Ceremonies held in:
- 1991 -- Harry himself got Sorted into Gryffindor
- 1994 -- Dennis Creevey was Sorted into Gryffindor
- 1995 -- the Sorting Hat warned the students to be united
Harry J. Potter did NOT attend the Sorting Ceremonies that were held in:
- 1000's-1980 -- Harry was not born at that time
- 1980-91 -- Harry was too young to attend Hogwarts at that time
- 1992 -- Harry and Ronald B. Weasley arrived late because of missing the Hogwarts Express and going instead in Arthur Weasley's flying Ford Anglia
- 1993 -- Minerva McGonagall wanted a word with Harry (about needing to rest in the Hospital Wing for the night) and Hermione J. Granger (about giving her a Time-Turner)
- 1996 -- Draco L. Malfoy put a Full Body-Bind Curse on Harry and put him under his Invisibility Cloak, making it impossible for anyone to find him. Nymphadora Tonks found him, but Harry reached Hogwarts only just in time for pudding.
- 1997 -- Harry, Ronald B. Weasley, and Hermione J. Granger were on the hunt for Lord Voldemort's Horcruxes.
- 1998-forever -- Harry didn't attend Hogwarts anymore, as he didn't come back to Hogwarts to finish his seventh year and never came back again, unless he'd come to do work at Hogwarts as the Head of the Auror Office, which seems unlikely, as the Second Wizarding War is finished.